June 22, 2009 3:03 AM
air pollution artificial rainmaking Australia relations auto industry Baoding Beijing Beijing environment Beijing traffic blue-sky days Choking on Growth civil society dams drought emissions standards environmental activism environmental protests factories industrial pollution Olympics Olympics air pollution Olympics human rights Olympics politics sandstorms sustainable development traffic water pollution water shortage water supply Xi Jinping Yellow River
August 31, 2008 12:06 AM
From AP: Beijing’s notoriously dirty air was cleaner during last summer’s Olympic games, but pollution level
Greenpeace China produced the China after the Olympics: Lessons from Beijing report to glean lessons from China’s e
September 17, 2008 8:04 PM
Deborah Seligsohn writes in the World Resource Institute: Are the Beijing Olympics a signal that China can pursue both ec
August 25, 2008 8:12 PM
- Millions Forfeit Water to Olympic Games
- Some Economies Suffer As Beijing Cleans Up Ai...
- Greening of the Games
- Beijing Air
- Wearing Masks, Losing Face
- Roger Bate: A ‘Green’ Olympics at...
- China Disputes Criticism of Its Air-Pollution...
- Algae Bloom Turns Olympic Sailing Waters Gree...
- Athletes Banned From Beijing Opening Ceremony
- China’s Olympic Nightmare
- Proposition: It Was a Mistake to Award the Ol...
- Beijing Adds 1,300 Vehicles to Roads a Day
- Olympic Worry in the Air
- Marathon Champion Shuns Beijing
- Olympics Water Diversion Threatens Millions
- China’s Olympic Water Province Faces Se...
- Beijing Closes Down Gas Stations
- Cars Sold in Beijing to Meet New Emission Sta...