May 21, 2014 12:25 AM
2008 Sichuan earthquake abandoned children adoption AIDS assimilation Beijing black market blind children child safety child trafficking cultural identity disabled documentaries drinking water education fire foreigners in China gender imbalance Global Times health care Henan human rights watch international adoption medical system migrant workers NGOs north korea refugees one-child policy orphanages orphans Oscar photos poverty religious freedom Ruby Yang Shaanxi United States universal health care Uyghurs videos wet nurse World War II
The introduction of braille and other accessibility improvements to China’s gaokao university entrance exams was recently hailed as
Recent Reuters reports exposing “America’s underground market for adopted children” have generated much dismay at China’s
September 26, 2013 9:36 AM
CNN World reports that overseas adoptions have declined globally in recent years due to increasingly stringent adoption policies in sending
September 17, 2013 8:54 AM
- New Measure Bans Private Adoptions of Orphans
- Illegal Orphanage Fire Leaves 7 Dead
- Extraordinary Love Story, Village of 119 Wet ...
- Korean Children Left in China
- Uighur Children’s ‘Identities Cha...
- Clean Water for China’s Orphanages
- Quake Orphans Still Seeking Home
- Update: Only Two Earthquake Orphans Adopted
- Only One Orphan Adopted After China Quake
- China Earthquake: Chinese One-Child Families ...
- Suffer, the Children
- Fortune’s Sisters – Brooke Hauser
- China: Community embraces orphan – John...
- China’s AIDS Orphan Story Wins Oscar ...
- The long march across China (and a very Briti...
- The Mystery of China’s Lost Girls ̵...
- Photo series: A 3-year-old girl’s life
- Old scavenger with adopted orphans