January 8, 2013 8:44 AM
2008 Sichuan earthquake abandoned children adoption AIDS assimilation Beijing children child safety cultural identity disabled documentaries drinking water fire foreigners in China gender imbalance Global Times Henan migrant workers NGOs north korean refugees one-child policy orphanages photos religious freedom Ruby Yang Shaanxi Uyghurs videos wet nurse World War II
Amid concerns about childrens’ safety due to recent traffic accidents involving children and knife attack at a prim
ChinaHush translates a story of a rural village which is home to large number of wet nurses, who have cared for and raise
March 27, 2011 3:21 PM
Radio Free Asia reports on “stateless” Korean and Korean-Chinese orphans in China: Run by a missionary foster
February 13, 2010 12:27 PM
- Uighur Children’s ‘Identities Cha...
- Clean Water for China’s Orphanages
- Quake Orphans Still Seeking Home
- Update: Only Two Earthquake Orphans Adopted
- Only One Orphan Adopted After China Quake
- China Earthquake: Chinese One-Child Families ...
- Suffer, the Children
- Fortune’s Sisters – Brooke Hauser
- China: Community embraces orphan – John...
- China’s AIDS Orphan Story Wins Oscar ...
- The long march across China (and a very Briti...
- The Mystery of China’s Lost Girls ̵...
- Photo series: A 3-year-old girl’s life
- Old scavenger with adopted orphans