November 4, 2014 5:11 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise corruption Dalai Lama democracy diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
Taiwanese manufacturing contractor Foxconn—a firm responsible for assembling as much as 40% of global consumer electronics products—has
Poet and publisher Shen Haobo was born in 1976 in Taixing, Jiangsu Province. He is a leading figure in the “Lower Body Poets” (下半身写作)
June 18, 2014 6:22 PM
While the three week-long occupation of Taiwan’s legislature may be coming to an end, emotions behind the protests linger in poems, some
April 8, 2014 5:48 PM
- “On the Plateau,” by Shen Haobo
- CDT Bookshelf: “A Wen Yiduo Poem Is Lik...
- Tibetan Artists and Writers Defy Information ...
- Evan Osnos: A Billion Stories
- Bloggers, and Government, Respond to Pig Cris...
- Wen Jiabao: Please Forget Me
- Cha: An Asian Literary Journal: China Issue
- Dream Weaver
- Liao Yiwu: Who Sings Sadly in the Deep Forest...
- Poem: Waiting for You to Come
- Poem: Among the Ruins of a School
- Poem: To My Wife, From Jail
- Poem: Like A Factory Worker
- Poem: Me, or a Monkey
- Is Zhang Ziyi Pretty or Not
- A Morning with a Sunrise
- Nan Luo Gu Xiang – Dai San Ge Biao
- Look Up to the Stars Together – Lian Yu...