August 28, 2014 11:39 PM
18th party congress anti-Japan protests badiucao Bo Xilai CCTV censorship chengguan Chinese Dream Chongqing corruption Cross-Talk Comics Cultural Revolution diaoyu islands Drawing the News environmental protests food safety forced demolitions freedom of expression Great Firewall hexie farm Huangpu pigs 2013 Hunan Internet censorship Japan June 4th leadership transition lei zhengfu Mao Zedong netizens Occupy Central official corruption Politburo Standing Committee political cartoonists political cartoons political humor political prisoners political reform Rebel Pepper self-immolations Shifang Sichuan sina weibo Tiananmen Square tigers and flies torture water pollution weibo Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
August 22, 2014 1:36 PM
For his latest cartoon contribution, Badiucao comments on the health condition of human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng, who was recently released
For his latest contribution, Badiucao riffs on images of officials and athletes at the Youth Olympics in Nanjing taking selfies to broadcast on
August 19, 2014 11:48 AM
Chinese political cartoonist Wang Liming, aka Rebel Pepper (变态辣椒), has found himself the subject of a smear campaign following the release
August 18, 2014 7:34 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Chinstagram
- Drawing the News: Hong Kong Referendum
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Hong Kong White Paper
- Drawing the News: Blood Spilt Yesterday, Toda...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The Truth Behind
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Deal
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream i...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Pu Zhiqiang
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Anti-terrorism Speech
- Drawing the News: Lanzhou Water, Maoming PX, ...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Toxic Water
- In Remembrance of Zhang Zhixin
- Badiucao (巴丢草): A Good Man is Going Home
- Drawing the News: Sunflowers and State Funera...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Daily Patrol
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Cao Shunli
- Drawing the News: Know What I’m Saying?