September 19, 2014 2:52 PM
18th party congress 1989 protests badiucao Bo Xilai cartoonists CCTV censorship chengguan Chinese Dream Chongqing corruption Cross-Talk Comics Cultural Revolution diaoyu islands Drawing the News environmental protests forced demolitions freedom of expression Great Firewall hexie farm Huangpu pigs 2013 Hunan Internet censorship Japan June 4th leadership transition lei zhengfu Mao Zedong netizens Occupy Central official corruption Politburo Standing Committee political cartoonists political cartoons political humor political prisoners political reform propaganda Rebel Pepper self-immolations Shifang Sichuan sina weibo Tiananmen Square tigers and flies water pollution weibo Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
August 22, 2014 1:36 PM
As Ilham Tohti awaits a verdict following his trial for separatism this week, Badiucao offers a tribute to the jailed Uyghur scholar in his most
In his most recent cartoon for CDT, Badiucao offers a comment on Ai Weiwei’s surprise appearance on a CCTV-1 late night sketch show last week.
September 15, 2014 12:35 PM
For the Mid-Autumn Festival, cartoonist zwxrl illustrates a story he likes to tell his friends. In a distant land, an old woman waits for her son
September 8, 2014 2:47 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Occupy: 1989 to 2014
- Drawing the News: Junxun Brawl, HK, Chen on I...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Red Dentist
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Great Firewall Selfie
- Cartoon on HK Counter-Protests by “Trai...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Chinstagram
- Drawing the News: Hong Kong Referendum
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Hong Kong White Paper
- Drawing the News: Blood Spilt Yesterday, Toda...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The Truth Behind
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Deal
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream i...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Pu Zhiqiang
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Anti-terrorism Speech
- Drawing the News: Lanzhou Water, Maoming PX, ...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Toxic Water
- In Remembrance of Zhang Zhixin