May 12, 2015 4:40 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake activists air pollution Ai Weiwei Beijing Bo Xilai CCP censorship Chen Guangcheng Chongqing corruption dissidents food safety freedom of expression Great Firewall Guangdong history Hu Jintao industrial pollution Internet censorship Internet culture Japan Japan relations journalism June 4th Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong media censorship military one-child policy political prisoners political reform press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Taiwan terrorism Tiananmen Square Tibet Tibet protests U.S. relations Uyghurs water pollution weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang
April 3, 2015 11:55 AM
Wang Liming, the political cartoonist known as Rebel Pepper (变态辣椒), went to visit Japan last summer, and has not returned to China since.
Undaunted by an online smear campaign against him, cartoonist Badiucao responds to 71-year-old Chinese journalist Gao Yu’s seven year
April 17, 2015 1:52 PM
@badiucao #SOS my twitter account is being attacked #五毛 by Chinese Internet commentators‘ slander and Harassment！ #FreeSpeech #cartoons
April 16, 2015 5:39 PM
- Drawing the News: Bi Fujian’s Last Supper
- Drawing the News: The PX Equation
- Drawing the News: Hu Shuli vs. Guo Wengui
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free the Five
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Problem Solved
- Police Shadow Journalists’ Charlie Hebdo Gath...
- Drawing the News: Wo Shi Chali (Je Suis Charl...
- Rebel Pepper: Honoring Constitution Day
- Badiucao (巴丢草): World Internet Conference
- Drawing the News: A Fat Fly’s Appetite
- Drawing the News: Another Brick in the Firewa...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：The Thorn in Xi Jinping’...
- Drawing the News: Xi Jinping and Zhou Xiaopin...
- Drawing the News: To Hong Kong, With Love
- Drawing the News: Taking Flight, or Taking Il...
- Drawing the News: Exploratory Error
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Go Hong Kong!
- Drawing the News: Robot Cat Class Enemy