July 10, 2014 11:37 AM
18th party congress anti-Japan protests badiucao Bo Xilai CCTV censorship chengguan Chinese Dream Chongqing corruption Cross-Talk Comics Cultural Revolution Deng Zhengjia diaoyu islands Drawing the News environmental protests food safety forced demolitions freedom of expression hexie farm Huangpu pigs 2013 Hunan Internet censorship Japan June 4th leadership transition lei zhengfu Mao Zedong netizens official corruption Politburo Standing Committee political cartoonists political cartoons political humor political prisoners political reform political satire propaganda Rebel Pepper self-immolations Shifang Sichuan sina weibo Tiananmen Square tigers and flies water pollution weibo Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
For his latest CDT cartoon, Badiucao comments on the recent news that the photo-sharing app Instagram is missing from Android stores in China,
A roundup of online political cartoons from June 2 to July 2. Click any image to launch the slideshow view. For more cartoons, see CDT Chinese. “Illegal
July 8, 2014 11:32 AM
For his latest cartoon, Badiucao comments on the just-released official white paper on Hong Kong, in which Beijing authorities reassert their
June 10, 2014 8:31 PM
- Drawing the News: Blood Spilt Yesterday, Toda...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The Truth Behind
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Deal
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream i...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Pu Zhiqiang
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Anti-terrorism Speech
- Drawing the News: Lanzhou Water, Maoming PX, ...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Toxic Water
- In Remembrance of Zhang Zhixin
- Badiucao (巴丢草): A Good Man is Going Home
- Drawing the News: Sunflowers and State Funera...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Daily Patrol
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Cao Shunli
- Drawing the News: Know What I’m Saying?
- Badiucao (巴丢草): China’s House of Cards
- Li Joins Xi in Viral Cartoon Celebrity
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：China’s New National Fla...