December 2, 2013 11:32 PM
aging agriculture AIDS air pollution Beijing bird flu cancer children's health diabetes drugs epidemics food safety H1N1 H5N1 H7N9 hand foot and mouth disease health care industrial pollution infectious disease Ministry of Health pharmaceuticals pollution SARS sex Shanghai smoking tobacco industry transparency water pollution world health organization
September 5, 2013 1:03 PM
Shanghai has marked the first anniversary of its new air quality index this month by hitting the highest of its six levels for the first time, with
Reuters’ Kate Kelland cites warnings from scientists around the world that, after a summer lull, the H7N9 bird flu virus may return in force
October 25, 2013 11:36 AM
Wired’s Maryn McKenna discusses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s first report on the dangers of antibiotic
September 16, 2013 3:20 PM
- Anti-Smoking Campaign Faces Powerful Industry
- China-Style Obamacare for 1 Billion People
- Half of China’s Antibiotics Now Go to L...
- Beijing’s Air in 2013 vs. Ground Zero’s After...
- Antibiotics Abuse a Growing Threat in China
- Lessons From SARS: How Opacity Can Spread Dis...
- Prisoner Organ Harvesting Phaseout Soon to Be...
- Evidence that H7N9 Spread Between Humans
- Abandoned Steel Mills Threaten Public Health
- Why China Is Ordering Children to Visit Paren...
- Pollution Leading to Higher Cancer Rates in C...
- China Beefs Up Elderly Rights Law
- Scientists Warn of Possible H7N9 Rebound
- Aging Chinese Face a Bleak Picture
- ‘Cadmium Rice’: China’s Latest Food Scandal
- Bird Flu Death Toll Rises as Virus Dissipates
- China’s Counterfeit Condoms
- Concerned About Beijing Smog? Buy a Gas Mask