August 14, 2013 5:26 PM
Anning CCTV censorship Chengdu Chengdu PX dalian px Directives from the Ministry of Truth environmental protection environmental protests forced demolitions Friends of Nature Guangdong H7N9 industrial accidents Internet censorship Kunming Kunming PX media censorship Ministry of Truth netizens NIMBY Ningbo ningbo px protests Sensitive Words Series sina weibo transparency weibo Xiamen PX Yunnan
July 30, 2013 8:24 AM
The week before last month’s explosion at a Zhangzhou PX plant, a Southern Weekly article [zh] now adapted at chinadialogue explained how
After three successive days of demonstrations (see pictures at Tea Leaf Nation and Global Voices), protesters in Jiangmen, Guangdong won a written
July 15, 2013 2:00 AM
Environmental groups have attacked the impact assessment report for a planned PX plant near Kunming, published late last month following major
July 7, 2013 12:33 PM
- People’s Daily Says PX No More Harmful ...
- Environmental Protests a “Sign of Unequ...
- Anatomy of Two Protests: Kunming vs. Chengdu
- Protesters in Kunming and Chengdu Fight Pollu...
- PX Protests, Hollow Victories and Forced Demo...
- Ministry of Truth: Planned Yunnan Oil Refiner...
- Sensitive Words: Protests, Arrests, and More
- Sensitive Words: First Lady Fashion and More
- Ministry of Truth: Ningbo Protests
- Drawing the News: Sandy, Sparta and Beyond
- Netizen Voices: Foreign Journalists in Ningbo
- Sensitive Words: Ningbo Protests and More