April 2, 2013 7:40 PM
Australia relations bank lending Baosteel Beijing bubble CDT Money China's Middle class Chinese state-owned comanies construction credit crisis debt crisis democracy economic bubble economic downturn economic slowdown financial crisis 2008-2009 GDP growth gender equality gender imbalance hard landing Hefei housing market housing prices Hu Jintao middle class property market real estate reserve requirement ratio Shanghai Shenzhen
May 10, 2010 1:57 PM
China’s two biggest cities announced new restrictions on housing sales over the weekend, as authorities followed th
For CBS’ 60 Minutes, Lesley Stahl visits China to investigate the “largest housing bubble in human history
March 4, 2013 10:24 AM
In Foreign Policy, Roseann Lake looks at the complicated social and economic factors that have led to China’s real
October 1, 2012 11:38 AM
- CDT Money: Property Showdown?
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- Krugman: Will China Break?
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg
- Is Winter Coming for China's Economy?
- The Danger To China’s Economy
- China’s Other Billion: The View Along t...
- Minxin Pei: China’s Greedy ‘Communists’
- Beijing Is No Dubai
- Tax Man Knocking at China’s Homeowner D...
- In China, Real Estate Fever is Rising
- China Risking Property Bubble with Prices Ris...
- China Tightens Screws on Lenders
- In China, Fear of a Real Estate Bubble
- Beijing’s Olympic Building Boom Becomes...
- China Tries To Kickstart Housing Sector
- In China, Steps to Ease Mortgages as Real Est...