June 17, 2014 12:51 PM
Anhui Australia relations bank lending Baosteel Beijing Boao Forum bubble CDT Money censorship China's Middle class construction credit crisis debt crisis democracy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic bubble economic development economic policy economic slowdown economic stimulus plan financial crisis 2008-2009 GDP growth gender equality gender imbalance Gu Junshan hard landing Hefei housing bubble housing market housing prices Hu Jintao imports inflation interest rates Internet censorship investment journalism labor markets Li Keqiang Li Xiaolin loans local government debt luxury manufacturing reserve requirement ratio Shen Weichen Shenzhen Song Weiping state-owned enterprises subprime mortgage
May 10, 2010 1:57 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State
April 19, 2014 6:49 PM
As of December 17, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Zhou Yongkang Under
December 18, 2013 11:35 AM
- Beijing, Shanghai Announce New Housing Curbs
- China’s Real Estate Bubble, and Hopes f...
- Bachelor Padding
- CDT Money: Property Showdown?
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- Krugman: Will China Break?
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg
- Is Winter Coming for China's Economy?
- The Danger To China’s Economy
- China’s Other Billion: The View Along t...
- Minxin Pei: China’s Greedy ‘Communists’
- Beijing Is No Dubai
- Tax Man Knocking at China’s Homeowner D...
- In China, Real Estate Fever is Rising
- China Risking Property Bubble with Prices Ris...
- China Tightens Screws on Lenders
- In China, Fear of a Real Estate Bubble