December 18, 2013 11:35 AM
Australia relations Baosteel bubble CDT Money construction debt crisis economic bubble economic development economic slowdown financial crisis 2008-2009 gender equality hard landing Hefei housing bubble housing market housing prices Hu Jintao imports inflation interest rates Internet censorship investment journalism middle class property market real estate real estate market reserve requirement ratio Shanghai Shenzhen
May 10, 2010 1:57 PM
As of December 17, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Zhou Yongkang Under
China’s two biggest cities announced new restrictions on housing sales over the weekend, as authorities followed through on earlier announcements
April 2, 2013 7:40 PM
For CBS’ 60 Minutes, Lesley Stahl visits China to investigate the “largest housing bubble in human history” and explore ghost
March 4, 2013 10:24 AM
- Bachelor Padding
- CDT Money: Property Showdown?
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- Krugman: Will China Break?
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg
- Is Winter Coming for China's Economy?
- The Danger To China’s Economy
- China’s Other Billion: The View Along t...
- Minxin Pei: China’s Greedy ‘Communists’
- Beijing Is No Dubai
- Tax Man Knocking at China’s Homeowner D...
- In China, Real Estate Fever is Rising
- China Risking Property Bubble with Prices Ris...
- China Tightens Screws on Lenders
- In China, Fear of a Real Estate Bubble
- Beijing’s Olympic Building Boom Becomes...
- China Tries To Kickstart Housing Sector