August 25, 2015 2:14 PM
Beijing Catholic Church CCTV CECC Chen Guangcheng China Aid Association Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association Christianity Christmas confucius institute crackdown Dalai Lama Deng Xiaoping detention Dharamsala Falun Gong Gansu Gao Zhisheng Haidian hexie farm Hotan house churches human rights activists Internet surveillance islam kashgar missionaries religion religious freedom religious persecution schools self-immolations Shouwang church sina weibo superstition surveillance terrorism Tibet Tibetans Tibet protests traditional culture underground churches Urumqi Uyghurs weibo wenzhou Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Zhejiang
April 9, 2011 9:29 PM
A request from the Wenzhou Internet police to surveil a Weibo user posting about church crosses has been making the rounds on Weibo and Twitter:
As Christians in Zhejiang protest against the forced removal of church crosses, a provincial official has said that the campaign will continue
August 12, 2015 4:27 PM
A resurgence in cross removals at Christian churches in Zhejiang province has again led Christians in the region to suspect an official
July 31, 2015 1:06 PM
- More Children ‘Rescued’ From Xinj...
- This Week on CDT, August 15, 2014
- Shroud of Silence Over June Clashes in Xinjia...
- China to Banish Superstition, Promote Knowled...
- Another Self-Immolation as Tibetan Man Dies
- In China, Tensions Between Church and Governm...
- “Jesus Loves China, Too”
- Party Members Warned Over Religion
- Inside China’s Underground Churches
- Pastors Say China Easing Up on Churches
- China Forces Underground Pastor from Beijing-...
- Tough Times for Jesus in Xinjiang – Mic...