December 16, 2013 7:04 PM
Apple Bobai Chongqing death penalty environmental protests ethnic conflict ethnic tensions filtered keywords Foxconn Gansu Guangdong Guizhou Henan Internet censorship Jiangxi labor rights land disputes land rights lhasa Longnan mass incidents migrant workers one-child policy police police violence pollution protests riots Sensitive Words Series Shaanxi Shandong Shaxi sina weibo social unrest state media steel student protests students terrorism Tibet independence Tibet protests unpaid wages Urumqi Uyghurs weibo Xinjiang Xinjiang protests 2009 Xinjiang violence xintang Yongzhou incident
October 16, 2013 4:12 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State Council
Al Jazeera reports on a Chinese flag installed in a mosque in Aksu, western Xinjiang Autonomous Region. The Flag’s placement means that
September 19, 2013 1:27 PM
Days of unrest in several areas of Xinjiang prompted Chinese officials to order a 24-hour military patrol in some parts of the region
July 2, 2013 10:37 PM
- Xinjiang Authorities: Police Fired at Uyghur ...
- Violence Erupts Anew in Xinjiang
- Death Toll Rises to 35 in Xinjiang Violence
- 27 Dead in Xinjiang Violence (Updated)
- Riot After Chinese Teachers Try to Stop Gaoka...
- Censorship Vault: Beijing Internet Instructio...
- Thousands of Chinese Protest after Traffic Ac...
- Foxconn Plant Open, But Broader Issues Persis...
- Foxconn Closes Plant After Worker Brawl
- Photos: Unrest in Qidong
- Migrant Workers Riot in Guangdong
- Riot Reported in Chongqing Over Redistricting...
- Shandong Village Rocked by Ethnic Clashes
- 12 Killed in Xinjiang Riots
- Journalist Tells of Police Detention, Beating...
- Ministry of Truth: Xinjiang Violence
- Sensitive Words: Riots in Guangdong
- Riots in Guangdong Escalate, Overwhelm Shaxi