June 2, 2014 1:22 PM
airpocalypse air pollution air quality alternative energy anti-dumping artificial rainmaking Beijing Beijing environment birth defects cancer CCTV censorship chemical spill Chongqing cities coal coal industry coal mining coal power energy environmental data environmental degradation environmental policy environmental protection environmental protests environmental regulation flight delays food Gansu Global Times golden week golf greenhouse gas emissions Guangzhou Handan Harbin hebei Heilongjiang holidays India India comparison Ministry of Environmental Protection Netizen Voices PM2.5 pollution Shanghai Shanxi smog state media Tianjin
February 13, 2014 11:23 AM
China today accounts for more than half of the world’s photovoltaic (PV) production, and the vast majority of Chinese-produced
David Stanway at Reuters reports that in China’s newly declared “war against pollution,” the “battle lines
April 1, 2014 5:29 PM
The world’s largest consumer of coal, China accounts for approximately half of world consumption. China reportedly sits on coal reserves
March 6, 2014 10:58 AM
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With th...
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Government Sends Teams to Investigate Polluti...
- India and China, Besieged by Air Pollution
- Every Smog Cloud Has Six Silver Linings
- Heavy Smog Blankets Eastern China
- Can Artificial Rainfall Reduce Smog?
- Beijing Destroys Barbecue Grills to Cut Pollu...
- Heavy Smog Closes Roads, Airport in Northeast...
- Urbanites Find Refuge in China’s Countr...
- Smog Disrupts the National Holiday
- Quarter of Beijing’s Air Pollution from...
- Clean Air Advocate Argues For Swifter CO2 Cut...
- New Studies Link Pollution to Birth Defects
- A Cancer Cycle, From Here to China
- Smog Grounds More Planes in Beijing
- City Air Harmful for Another 20-30 Years