June 2, 2014 1:22 PM
airpocalypse alternative energy anti-dumping Australia relations bankruptcy Brussels china bashing China trade surge Chinese Dream climate change coal power corruption currency dumping energy energy demand environment environmental cooperation environmental degradation environmental protection environmental protests EU european union Germany Germany relations greenhouse gas emissions green tech high-speed rail illegal waste dumping imports industrial pollution industrial waste Jia Zhangke renewable energy Shi Zhengrong solar power solar water heaters south korea subsidies Suntech sustainable development tariffs telecommunications thomas friedman Tony Blair trade disputes trade war U.S. relations United States wind power
May 26, 2013 6:18 PM
China today accounts for more than half of the world’s photovoltaic (PV) production, and the vast majority of Chinese-produced
Foreign Policy magazine has published the latest iteration of its annual Global Thinkers list. “Admittedly, not every one of our Global
December 9, 2013 3:38 PM
At The Wall Street Journal, Matthew Dalton reports that the EU’s watering-down of plans for steep tariffs on Chinese solar-panels, which
August 2, 2013 9:56 PM
- Feud With West on Solar Leads to Tax
- Suntech, Chinese Solar Giant, Goes Bust
- China Ties U.S. in Green Energy Investments
- U.S. Trade Panel to Continue Solar Probe
- Chinese Solar Makers Hit Back, Accuse U.S. Fi...
- Many Sides to the Solar Panel Debate
- China Accused of 'Dumping' Solar Pa...
- China Closes Solar-panel Plant after Protests
- Solar Panel Factory Protests Tarnish China...
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- Bjørn Lomborg Dismisses China’s ...
- Thomas Friedman: Who’s Sleeping Now?
- China Tries a New Tack to Go Solar
- China Leads Solar Home Revolution
- China Signs Deal With First Solar
- Viewpoint: Why China Could Turn Green
- China’s Drive to Go Solar Outshines U.S. Effo...
- China Promises Solar Power Subsidies in Effor...