June 2, 2014 1:22 PM
air pollution alternative energy anti-China rhetoric Australia relations Chinese Dream climate change coal corruption currency energy energy demand environment environmental cooperation environmental degradation environmental protection environmental protests EU european union Germany greenhouse gas emissions green tech high-speed rail imports industrial pollution Inner Mongolia investment Jia Zhangke Li Keqiang manufacturing New Citizens Movement pollution pu zhiqiang renewable energy scientific advancement Shanghai smog solar power south korea subsidies sustainable development telecommunications thomas friedman trade trade disputes Tsinghua University U.S. relations United States Wang Qishan wind power Xu Zhiyong
May 26, 2013 6:18 PM
China today accounts for more than half of the world’s photovoltaic (PV) production, and the vast majority of Chinese-produced
Foreign Policy magazine has published the latest iteration of its annual Global Thinkers list. “Admittedly, not every one of our Global
December 9, 2013 3:38 PM
At The Wall Street Journal, Matthew Dalton reports that the EU’s watering-down of plans for steep tariffs on Chinese solar-panels, which
August 2, 2013 9:56 PM
- Feud With West on Solar Leads to Tax
- Suntech, Chinese Solar Giant, Goes Bust
- China Ties U.S. in Green Energy Investments
- U.S. Trade Panel to Continue Solar Probe
- Chinese Solar Makers Hit Back, Accuse U.S. Fi...
- Many Sides to the Solar Panel Debate
- China Accused of 'Dumping' Solar Pa...
- China Closes Solar-panel Plant after Protests
- Solar Panel Factory Protests Tarnish China...
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- Bjørn Lomborg Dismisses China’s ...
- Thomas Friedman: Who’s Sleeping Now?
- China Tries a New Tack to Go Solar
- China Leads Solar Home Revolution
- China Signs Deal With First Solar
- Viewpoint: Why China Could Turn Green
- China’s Drive to Go Solar Outshines U.S. Effo...
- China Promises Solar Power Subsidies in Effor...