August 25, 2015 12:48 AM
Australia relations Baidu banking blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship Censorship Vault detention Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth economic reform economic slowdown environmental protection environmental protests financial crisis 2008-2009 food foreign investment GDP Hong Kong Hu Jintao industrial pollution inflation Internet censorship Internet culture journalism Lhasa unrest Li Keqiang Ministry of Truth natural disasters overseas investment photos police political cartoons political humor propaganda Shanghai Shenzhen sina weibo state secrets stock market Taiwan relations U.S. relations U.S. trade United States videos weibo Wen Jiabao word of the week Xi Jinping
- Shui Pi: If You Want to Play at “Beauties of the Emperor,” Get Ready for Your Castration
- Li Zhilin: Why Hasn’t There Been an Inquiry into Rare Stock Market Crashes?
- Pi Haizhou: If You’re Saving the Stock Market,
August 25, 2015 5:45 PM
While China’s stock markets plunged in June, the government took a number of steps to actively intervene and stop the slide. On Monday, China
At the Union of Concerned Scientists, Gregory Kulacki urges skepticism towards “definitive statements” on issues such as the fate
July 27, 2015 11:53 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. SAPPRFT:
July 9, 2015 11:43 PM
- Mantra of the Week: Bear Burden for the Count...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Daddy Xi Saves the Market
- Hangzhou Police Accused of Being Alibaba̵...
- Alibaba Shares Surge in IPO Debut
- Sina Weibo IPO Lays Bare Censorship Burden
- China Manufacturing Indicator Drops to Seven-...
- Is U.S. IPO Market Reopening for Chinese Comp...
- Expect Limited Aftershocks for China’s Econom...
- Censorship Vault: Stocks, Taxes, Blood
- SEC Saber-Rattling May Backfire in China
- SEC Escalates Showdown With Chinese Audit Fir...
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- China: Fast Food Nation, Too Fast Economy?
- Hong Kong Shares Inch Higher
- China Stock Market Faces 4 Day Slump
- Cross-Talk Comics: The Small Bunch
- China Sentences Two for Data Leaks