February 14, 2014 1:43 PM
Chen Shui-bian Chen Yunlin Chiang Pin-kung democracy diplomacy DPP Frank Hsieh Hu Jintao KMT Lien Chan Ma Ying-jeou military panda diplomacy Taiwan Taiwan economy Taiwan elections Taiwan elections 2008 Taiwan independence Taiwan military Taiwan politics Taiwan status Taiwan talks Taiwan tourism Taiwan trade Taiwan U.N. U.S. relations U.S. Taiwan UN Vincent Siew Wu Poh-hsiung
February 11, 2014 5:54 PM
Following Tuesday’s official talks between China and Taiwan, the first of their kind since the Chinese Communist Party’s rise
The BBC reports that Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has severed diplomatic ties with Taiwan “in our strategic national interest”:
November 15, 2013 6:42 PM
CDT Chinese recently stumbled upon this list of major research projects funded by the 2013 National Social Science Fund [zh]. In the vein of research
November 1, 2013 12:45 PM
- Chen: Repressive Regimes are “Doomed to...
- Chen Guangcheng Arrives in Taiwan
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Dialogue
- China and Japan Move to Cool Down Diaoyu Disp...
- Redefining the Meaning of “Chinese̶...
- Taiwan Arrests Three Suspected Spies
- Former Taiwan Premier to Visit China
- Chen Guangcheng to Visit Taiwan Next Year
- Will Hu Jintao’s Taiwan Strategy See Re...
- China,Taiwan Deepen Ties in Cross-Strait Foru...
- Taiwan President Pledges Close Ties with Chin...
- New Law: Backdoor Reunification?
- Optimism For Stability After Ma Victory
- Taiwan: New Election, Same Question
- Chinese Man Tries to Swim It to Believe It
- President Hu Jintao Delivers New Year Speech
- Candidates Play it Safe in Debate as Taiwan E...
- Ai Weiwei: "Shame on Me"