September 26, 2012 10:33 PM
activists Ai Weiwei Ai Wei Wei Ai Weiwei detention 2011 art imports artistic freedom artists arts censorship Beijing Fake Cultural Development berlin Bo Xilai charity Chen Fashu Chen Guangcheng contemporary art courts detention dissidents drinking tea foreigners in China foreign IT companies Germany Global Times Gongmeng Googlecn grass-mud horse human rights in china legal system Liu Xiaoyuan pu zhiqiang
October 1, 2012 7:10 PM
Artist and activist Ai Weiwei’s appeal in his tax evasion case has been rejected, and the fine of US$2.4 million ha
At Spiegel Online, Ulrike Knöfel profiles provocative Beijing artist Zhao Zhao and two of the gallery owners who have bac
September 1, 2012 3:35 AM
A court in Beijing’s Chaoyang district has rejected Ai Weiwei’s appeal of a 15 million yuan fine for tax evas
July 19, 2012 9:23 PM
- In China, Art and the Law Collide Again
- Ai Weiwei Refuses to Live in Fear (Updated)
- Ai Weiwei Prevented from Attending Hearing
- Ai Weiwei Hits Catch 22 in Tax Lawsuit
- Ai Weiwei to Sue Tax Authorities
- Authorities to Review Ai Weiwei Tax Case
- Ai Weiwei's Wife Questioned by Police
- Pu Zhiqiang on the "Fake Tax Case"
- Ai Weiwei Faces Obstructions, Threats as Paym...
- Ai Weiwei Uncertain Whether to Pay Tax Bill a...
- Online and by Paper Airplane, Donations Pour ...
- Ai Weiwei Will Fight Tax Charges "To the...
- Ai Weiwei Hoping to Teach in Berlin; Liao Yiw...
- Google Losing Ground in China
- Lack of Charity Greets China Tycoon’s Donatio...
- Xu Zhiyong Charged Amid Crackdown
- US Prisoner Freed After 10 Years in China Pri...