February 21, 2014 12:10 PM
alibaba Bo Xilai censorship Directives from the Ministry of Truth Great Firewall Hu Jia Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth netease netizens netizens' voices online games propaganda QQ Sensitive Words Series Shenzhen sina sina weibo social media sohu Southern Weekly Twitter WeChat weibo Weixin Zhou Yongkang
January 17, 2014 1:49 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Chinese
Facebook, blocked by the Great Firewall since 2009, announced yesterday its imminent $19 billion acquisition of popular messenger service
February 20, 2014 1:57 PM
In its annual innovation issue, Fast Company counters the common assumption that China is not a center for innovation by claiming that the country
February 10, 2014 10:20 PM
- Tencent Approaches Facebook Value Amid Web Bo...
- Alibaba to Buy Sina Weibo Stake
- Disaster Shows Faith in China’s Red Cro...
- Netizens Defend Free Weixin Service
- Why Weibo Needs to Win the War with WeChat
- China’s Internet ‘Wall’ Hit...
- Chang Ping on Media Censorship and Its Future
- WeChat: Censoring Across Borders
- Southern Weekly Censorship Faceoff Continues ...
- WeChat, a Threat to All?
- Net Turns Cold and Spooky for Fatigued Netize...
- Censorship Instructions for Online Forums
- China’s Tencent Outperforms Its Western...
- Has China’s Young Jedi Joined the Dark Side?
- Weibo Comments Suspended in Coup Rumour After...
- Coup Chatter Wakes The Great Firewall
- The Weibo Wisdom of Kai-fu Lee
- Four Trends on China’s Internet