June 13, 2014 10:29 PM
Africa Africa investment Africans in China air pollution alliance california currency Dalai Lama diplomacy economic growth economic slowdown EU european union exports financial crisis 2008-2009 foreign direct investment foreign policy foreign trade Foxconn free trade agreement Gao Hucheng globalization global trade gold Guangzhou high-speed rail hollywood Hong Kong human rights conditions human rights policy imports India indigenous innovation infrastructure jerry brown made in China manufacturing Nigeria North Korea North Korea trade outbound investment Russia trade trade disputes trade surplus U.S. relations U.S. trade United States Vietnam WTO
June 18, 2014 4:13 AM
Reuters reports that China’s top official in charge of relations with Taiwan, Zhang Zhijun, will make his first visit to the island later
After Thailand’s National Anti-Corruption Commission launched investigations into embattled Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra‘s
February 4, 2014 3:31 PM
News came on Wednesday of Max Baucus’ selection—pending senate approval—to succeed departing U.S. ambassador to China Gary Locke.
December 19, 2013 11:58 PM
- Solar-Panel Dispute Burns Hole in EU Strategy
- China to Build $5 Billion EU Beachhead in Bel...
- Chinese SOEs Major Losers in 2012
- California’s ‘Chinese Dream’...
- Gov. Brown Sees China as Ticket to High-Speed...
- China Won’t Forsake North Korea
- Some Chinese Souring on Being N. Korea’...
- MOC Claims China Not World’s Top Tradin...
- China Fluffs Up Cotton Price
- China Trade Now Bigger than US
- Eastern Promise in Guangzhou’s Little A...
- N.Korea Trade with China Increases
- How the China Trade Helped Make America
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- U.S. Files W.T.O. Case against China
- Japan and China Bypass US in Direct Currency ...
- China Vows to Balance Trade with US
- Time for a Strategic Reset