June 13, 2014 10:29 PM
Africa Beijing belarus Brazil BRIC BRICS bullion california central asia european union export exports Falun Gong film industry financial crisis 2008-2009 financial products food trade foreign aid foreign direct investment foreign policy foreign trade Foxconn free trade agreement Gao Hucheng Gary Locke Germany Ghana global financial crisis globalization global trade gold government subsidy Guangzhou high-speed rail history hollywood Hong Kong human rights conditions human rights policy imports India India-China summit 2008 India relations india trade indigenous innovation indonesia inflation infrastructure international relations investment
June 18, 2014 4:13 AM
Reuters reports that China’s top official in charge of relations with Taiwan, Zhang Zhijun, will make his first visit to the island later
After Thailand’s National Anti-Corruption Commission launched investigations into embattled Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra‘s
February 4, 2014 3:31 PM
News came on Wednesday of Max Baucus’ selection—pending senate approval—to succeed departing U.S. ambassador to China Gary Locke.
December 19, 2013 11:58 PM
- Solar-Panel Dispute Burns Hole in EU Strategy
- China to Build $5 Billion EU Beachhead in Bel...
- Chinese SOEs Major Losers in 2012
- California’s ‘Chinese Dream’...
- Gov. Brown Sees China as Ticket to High-Speed...
- China Won’t Forsake North Korea
- Some Chinese Souring on Being N. Korea’...
- MOC Claims China Not World’s Top Tradin...
- China Fluffs Up Cotton Price
- China Trade Now Bigger than US
- Eastern Promise in Guangzhou’s Little A...
- N.Korea Trade with China Increases
- How the China Trade Helped Make America
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- U.S. Files W.T.O. Case against China
- Japan and China Bypass US in Direct Currency ...
- China Vows to Balance Trade with US
- Time for a Strategic Reset