February 4, 2014 3:31 PM
Africa Africa investment Africans in China agriculture air pollution alliance california diplomacy economic growth economic slowdown european union exports financial crisis 2008-2009 financial products food imports foreign aid foreign direct investment foreign policy foreign trade Foxconn Gao Hucheng Gary Locke Germany Ghana global financial crisis globalization gold government subsidy Guangzhou high-speed rail history imports India indigenous innovation infrastructure jerry brown made in China manufacturing Nigeria North Korea North Korea trade outbound investment Russia trade trade disputes trade surplus U.S. relations U.S. trade United States WTO
February 10, 2013 9:56 AM
After Thailand’s National Anti-Corruption Commission launched investigations into embattled Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra‘s
News came on Wednesday of Max Baucus’ selection—pending senate approval—to succeed departing U.S. ambassador to China Gary Locke.
December 19, 2013 11:58 PM
At The Wall Street Journal, Matthew Dalton reports that the EU’s watering-down of plans for steep tariffs on Chinese solar-panels, which
August 2, 2013 9:56 PM
- China to Build $5 Billion EU Beachhead in Bel...
- Chinese SOEs Major Losers in 2012
- California’s ‘Chinese Dream’...
- Gov. Brown Sees China as Ticket to High-Speed...
- China Won’t Forsake North Korea
- Some Chinese Souring on Being N. Korea’...
- MOC Claims China Not World’s Top Tradin...
- China Fluffs Up Cotton Price
- Eastern Promise in Guangzhou’s Little A...
- N.Korea Trade with China Increases
- How the China Trade Helped Make America
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- U.S. Files W.T.O. Case against China
- Japan and China Bypass US in Direct Currency ...
- China Vows to Balance Trade with US
- Time for a Strategic Reset
- China’s Gold Imports Hit Record Highs
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus