January 28, 2014 1:00 PM
accidents agriculture airline industry air pollution air traffic Arunachal Pradesh Beijing bicycles bird flu bullet train CCTV censorship central asia Changsha children child safety Chinese Academy of Science chinese new year extreme weather fees fire flight delays food prices fuel shortage golden week Great Wall H7N9 Henan high-speed rail high-speed rail crash highways holiday Hong Kong Hunan India migrant workers national holiday photos railroad railway railways safety slideshow Spring Festival traffic trains transportation travel urban planning Year of the Horse
January 21, 2012 5:24 AM
As the Chinese New Year (January 31) quickly approaches, an expected 3.6 billion trips will be made as millions of people from across the country
With the Year of the Snake reaching its tail end, China has now officially entered Chunyun (春运)—the 40 day period of heavy travel that
January 16, 2014 1:24 PM
Thursday marked the opening of a new highway linking China’s last remaining county to the national network. From Wu Yanping at China Radio
November 1, 2013 4:53 PM
- Speedy Trains Transform China
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- Minibus Accident Leaves 10 Dead, 10 Injured
- Hong Kong Crew May Face Manslaughter Charges
- ‘At a Crossroads’: Hong Kong Ferry Survivor S...
- The Greening Of Mooncakes
- Rail Stations to Use Face Recognition Systems
- I Can See Your Mom from Space
- Chinese Netizens Deride School Bus Donation t...
- Simon Winchester: How Fast Can China Go?
- Investigation Underway into Henan Highway Bus...
- 10% of Escalators on Beijing Subway Line Fail...
- High-Speed Rail in China: On the Wrong Track?
- China’s Factories Turn to Yangtze River...
- E-China: The Bicycle Kingdom is Going Electri...
- Gratis Bus Rides: Free Lunch or Last Supper
- Bikes, China’s Icon, Thrive Despite Car...
- Sometimes Trains Just Don’t Run On Time