February 10, 2014 7:59 PM
abuse of power activists anti-corruption Bo Xilai bribery censorship Chongqing corruption death penalty Directives from the Ministry of Truth embezzlement gu kailai high-level corruption human rights watch lawyers legal system Li Zhuang media censorship Ministry of Truth Neil Heywood New Citizens Movement propaganda rule of law sentencing Shandong Wang Lijun Xi Jinping xu ming Xu Zhiyong Xu Zhiyong trial 2014
January 30, 2014 3:49 AM
U.S. businessman Vincent Wu, who has been detained in China since 2012, stood trial in Guangzhou on Monday for his alleged role in organized criminal
At China Real Time, Stanley Lubman comments that the recent trials of Xu Zhiyong and other New Citizens’ Movement activists show how the
February 4, 2014 1:09 AM
Tea Leaf Nation’s Liz Carter explains how money is used in China’s prison system as a means for certain prisoners to reduce their sentences
January 30, 2014 8:47 AM
- Minitrue: The Xu Zhiyong Case
- Xu Zhiyong Sentenced to Four Years in Prison
- China Puts Two More Activists on Trial
- Stability Maintenance for Activists’ Tr...
- Xu Zhiyong and the Trial of the Chinese Dream
- Doc Gets Suspended Death Sentence for Selling...
- Activist Xu Zhiyong Moves Closer to Trial
- On Constitution Day, Lawyers Attacked Outside...
- New Trial for New Citizen Transparency Activi...
- In the Courtroom, Eye-to-Eye With Bo Xilai
- Bo Xilai Appeal Held in Secret; Decision Frid...
- Bo Xilai Formally Appeals Conviction
- Who Are the Winners in the Bo Xilai Case?
- Bo Xilai Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Petitioner Claims Beijing Airport Blast Unint...
- Bo Xilai: One Day My Name Will Be Cleared
- Bo Xilai Charge Linked to Jiang Zemin Holiday...
- Li Tianyi Denies Charges in Rape Trial