July 7, 2014 6:57 PM
1989 protests academic corruption academic ethics academic freedom academics Beijing University censorship charity cheating China scholars college entrance exam college graduate joblessness college students Confucianism confucius institute economic growth education education cooperation education corruption education reform employment engineering fascism foreigners in China freedom of expression Gender discrimination gender equality golf graduates Great Firewall Greece Guangdong higher education Hong Kong job market military training Ministry of Truth Peking University photos rankings slideshow soft power stability maintenance student protests students Tsinghua University tuition U.S. universities universities Xinjiang
October 15, 2013 10:50 PM
Elliot Sperling, a American scholar on Tibet, has been barred from entering China and sent back to the United States in what he believes to be
Last weekend, the American Association of University Professors issued a public call for universities in the US to either terminate long-controversial
June 17, 2014 6:26 PM
The Asahi Shimbun reports that Chinese-born Kobe University academic Wang Ke, known for his “prize-winning research on ethnic Uyghurs,”
March 25, 2014 1:30 PM
- Xia Yeliang Dismissal: Academics or Politics?
- Peking and Tsinghua to Offer Free Courses Onl...
- China’s Higher Education Bubble
- Hengqin New Area Aims to Skirt Great Firewall
- Chinese Braille: Feeling Their Way
- Corruption on College Campuses
- Higher Education Push Hinders Academic Collab...
- Press Freedom, Other Topics Off Limits for Ac...
- Are China’s Colleges Too Easy?
- Women Power Up? Not Yet
- The Big Bang Theory of Education
- “A Diploma is Worth Money; an Education...
- News of £3.7m Cambridge Donation Censored
- Chinese Fascism’s Global Consequences
- Maintaining Stability at a Technical School
- Preventing Tiananmen Mourning at Shenzhen U.
- Berkeley Reveals Plan for Academic Center in ...
- China Banning U.S. Professors Elicits Silence...