December 11, 2014 11:37 AM
2008 Beijing Olympics anti-China rhetoric Barack Obama bilateral ties BRIC BRICS CCTV cdt this week censorship central asia China National Petroleum Corp communism Confucius Confucius Peace Prize cuba diplomacy Dmitry Medvedev energy companies energy diplomacy energy policy G20 intervention June 4th kazakhstan Liu Xiaobo middle east Ministry of Culture Mitt Romney natural gas New Silk Road Nobel Peace Prize oil propaganda Russia russia oil Russia relations security council Silk Road soft power Soviet Union Syria tourism U.S military United Nations United States Vladimir Putin Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xi Jinping image Xinhua
May 8, 2015 5:14 PM
As young Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai and Indian children’s rights campaigner Kailash Satyarthi were preparing to accept
On a visit to Russia to attend the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Sochi, President Xi Jinping has been promoting ties between the two countries.
February 7, 2014 10:21 PM
Aa Barack Obama is continuing to seek congressional approval for a military strike against Syria, Xi Jinping himself voiced opposition to
September 6, 2013 5:57 PM
- This Week on CDT, May 23, 2014
- Gazprom, CNPC Near Gas Supply Deal
- What China Doesn’t Get About Soft Power
- In Moscow, Xi and Putin Talk Bilateralism and...
- In China, A Not-So-Super Tuesday
- China Peace Prize Awarded to Vladimir Putin
- Last Stand for Russia in China Gas Talks
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- How China Sees Russia
- The Year of Putinism in China
- Putin on China Relations
- Russia keeps China energy options open –...
- Putin Takes 800 People to China – Steph...
- The Sino-Russian romance – Rian Jensen ...
- Putin`s China strategy – Dmitry Kosyrev
- Chris Buckley: Russia and China are cooperati...