September 6, 2013 5:57 PM
2008 Beijing Olympics 2014 Russia Olympics anti-China rhetoric awards Barack Obama bilateral ties bilateral trade BRIC BRICS CCTV cdt this week censorship CICA CNPC communism Confucius Confucius Peace Prize diplomacy Dmitry Medvedev energy companies energy diplomacy energy policy G20 hu russia trip intervention June 4th Liu Xiaobo middle east Ministry of Culture Mitt Romney Nobel Peace Prize Russia Russia's Far East russia oil Russia relations Russia trade security council soft power Soviet Union Super Tuesday Syria tourism U.S military UN United States Vladimir Putin Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinhua Yu Bin
February 7, 2014 10:21 PM
Aa Barack Obama is continuing to seek congressional approval for a military strike against Syria, Xi Jinping himself voiced opposition to
Reuters reports that Russia’s Gazprom and China’s CNPC have come closer on a strategic gas supply deal – one they hope to sign
September 5, 2013 4:08 PM
In an Annie Hall moment at Foreign Policy, the inventor of the term “soft power” explains the shortcomings of Chinese and Russian
April 29, 2013 1:31 PM
- This Week on CDT, May 23, 2014
- In Moscow, Xi and Putin Talk Bilateralism and...
- In China, A Not-So-Super Tuesday
- China Peace Prize Awarded to Vladimir Putin
- Last Stand for Russia in China Gas Talks
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- How China Sees Russia
- The Year of Putinism in China
- Putin on China Relations
- Russia keeps China energy options open –...
- Putin Takes 800 People to China – Steph...
- The Sino-Russian romance – Rian Jensen ...
- Putin`s China strategy – Dmitry Kosyrev
- Chris Buckley: Russia and China are cooperati...