September 5, 2013 4:08 PM
anti-China rhetoric awards Barack Obama bilateral ties bilateral trade BRIC BRICS CCTV CNPC communism Confucius Confucius Peace Prize diplomacy Dmitry Medvedev energy companies energy diplomacy energy policy foreign direct investment G20 hu russia trip Liu Xiaobo middle east Nobel Peace Prize Russia russia oil Russia relations Russia trade United States Xi Jinping Xinhua
September 6, 2013 5:57 PM
Reuters reports that Russia’s Gazprom and China’s CNPC have come closer on a strategic gas supply deal – one they hope to sign
In an Annie Hall moment at Foreign Policy, the inventor of the term “soft power” explains the shortcomings of Chinese and Russian
April 29, 2013 1:31 PM
On the first stop of his first trip abroad as China’s president, Xi Jinping met with Russian president Vladimir Putin today in Moscow. U.S.
March 22, 2013 12:22 PM
- In China, A Not-So-Super Tuesday
- China Peace Prize Awarded to Vladimir Putin
- Hollywood Shoot Near Detention Site Under Fir...
- Last Stand for Russia in China Gas Talks
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- How China Sees Russia
- The Year of Putinism in China
- Putin on China Relations
- Russia keeps China energy options open –...
- Putin Takes 800 People to China – Steph...
- The Sino-Russian romance – Rian Jensen ...
- Putin`s China strategy – Dmitry Kosyrev
- Chris Buckley: Russia and China are cooperati...