September 6, 2013 5:57 PM
2014 Russia Olympics anti-China rhetoric awards Barack Obama bilateral ties bilateral trade BRIC BRICS CCTV CNPC communism Confucius Confucius Peace Prize diplomacy Dmitry Medvedev energy companies energy diplomacy energy policy foreign direct investment G20 Liu Xiaobo middle east Nobel Peace Prize Russia russia oil Russia relations Russia trade United States Xi Jinping Xinhua
February 7, 2014 10:21 PM
Aa Barack Obama is continuing to seek congressional approval for a military strike against Syria, Xi Jinping himself voiced opposition to
Reuters reports that Russia’s Gazprom and China’s CNPC have come closer on a strategic gas supply deal – one they hope to sign
September 5, 2013 4:08 PM
In an Annie Hall moment at Foreign Policy, the inventor of the term “soft power” explains the shortcomings of Chinese and Russian
April 29, 2013 1:31 PM
- In Moscow, Xi and Putin Talk Bilateralism and...
- In China, A Not-So-Super Tuesday
- China Peace Prize Awarded to Vladimir Putin
- Hollywood Shoot Near Detention Site Under Fir...
- Last Stand for Russia in China Gas Talks
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- How China Sees Russia
- The Year of Putinism in China
- Putin on China Relations
- Russia keeps China energy options open –...
- Putin Takes 800 People to China – Steph...
- The Sino-Russian romance – Rian Jensen ...
- Putin`s China strategy – Dmitry Kosyrev
- Chris Buckley: Russia and China are cooperati...