May 21, 2013 6:17 PM
18th party congress anti-Japan protests Beijing beijing flood 2012 Bo Xilai censorship diaoyu islands environmental protests filtered keywords Global Times Hu Jintao Hu xijin Internet censorship media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices online public opinion political humor protests River Crab Archive Sensitive Words Series Shifang sina weibo tencent Wang Lijun Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
April 4, 2013 8:16 PM
The recent death of a graduate student at China’s prestigious Fudan University, allegedly poisoned by a jealous roo
As of May 19, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Intert
May 20, 2013 11:58 AM
Writer Murong Xuecun has spoken out against government censorship since his various weibo accounts were deleted by author
May 20, 2013 11:18 AM
- Murong Xuecun on the “New Censorship Ca...
- AmazeNews: At the Mercy of “Brother Emperor”
- Obama, Minister of China Petitions?
- Obama’s Comedy Not Routine for Chinese Audien...
- New Media Rules and the Prospects for Reform
- Can North Korea Learn From Coca-Cola? (China ...
- Case of Suspended Editor Draws Interest Onlin...
- Number of Government Weibo Accounts Soars
- River Crab Archive: Promises Broken, Promises...
- CPJ Report: Challenged in China
- Scientists Measure Speed of Censorship on Sin...
- Yu Hua: Censorship’s Many Faces
- Chinese Political Advisor Throws Fit at Board...
- Outspoken General Loses First Weibo Battle