April 18, 2014 9:21 PM
18th party congress 1989 protests anti-Japan protests Beijing beijing flood 2012 Bo Xilai CCTV censorship Chen Guangcheng Chongqing diaoyu islands Directives from the Ministry of Truth environmental protests filtered keywords freedom of expression Global Times Hu Jintao Hu xijin Internet censorship Japan June 4th media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices NPC official corruption online public opinion people's daily Politburo Standing Committee political cartoons political humor propaganda protests River Crabbed rumors Sensitive Words Series Shifang sina sina weibo Southern Weekly tencent Wang Lijun weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang Zhou Yongkang
February 5, 2014 3:02 PM
Leonid Bershidsky argues at Bloomberg View that the value of Weibo’s “less-than-stellar” lower end public offering ($3.46
Two months after New Citizens Movement founder Xu Zhiyong was sentenced to four years in prison for “gathering a crowd to disturb public
April 9, 2014 9:10 AM
As of April 5, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Maoming Protests Continue:
April 7, 2014 9:14 AM
- Weibo Messages Generated By 5 Per Cent Of Use...
- Sensitive: PX Protests, Tigers, More
- Netizens to HK Actor Chapman To: Stay Out of ...
- Who’s Behind Greatfire.org?
- Sensitive: Zhou Yongkang’s Given Name, ...
- Sina Weibo IPO Lays Bare Censorship Burden
- After Crimea, Hu Xijin Says “Truth Foll...
- An Autocomplete Analysis of China’s Col...
- Microbloggers Reveal Militarization in Tibet
- Sensitive: Attacks in Kunming, Guilin; More
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Netizen Voices: “Certain Retired Leader...
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- River Crabbed: Banking on a Double Holiday
- Sensitive Words: Xu Zhiyong, Offshore Money, ...