September 14, 2015 3:37 PM
18th party congress Ai Weiwei Beijing bloggers blogs censorship Charter 08 Chongqing corruption crackdown Cultural Revolution Directives from the Ministry of Truth Drawing the News environmental protests freedom of expression Global Times Hu Jia ideology Internet censorship Internet culture Japan relations journalism legal reform Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong military Ministry of Truth National people's congress Netizen Voices new york times online activism online public opinion people's daily political cartoons political reform PRC history propaganda public opinion reform rumors satire sina weibo social media Southern Weekly terrorism Twitter weibo World War II Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong
- Until September 5, all news and comments
August 24, 2015 7:52 PM
Last week, the script of a speech delivered by Xi Jinping at the Central Party School back in January was posted to the school’s website and
@badiucao #SOS my twitter account is being attacked #五毛 by Chinese Internet commentators‘ slander and Harassment！ #FreeSpeech #cartoons
April 16, 2015 5:39 PM
The New York Times’ Kiki Zhao reports the sudden firing of journalist Song Zhibiao over commentaries he wrote for a Hong Kong website. China’s
July 22, 2014 2:30 AM
- Crackdown Hits Popular WeChat Accounts
- Crackdown on Liberals Gains Pace Online
- Chinese Wikipedia Makes Comeback After Censor...
- Scholars Cautiously Urge Political Reform
- Amended Criminal Procedure Law Passes, 2,639 ...
- China’s Latest Twitter Criminal
- Where an Internet Joke Is Not Just a Joke
- Mao’s Legacy Still Divides China
- Residents Protest Garbage Incinerator in Guan...
- Isaac Mao: Obama Takes on the China Firewall
- China’s Leading Blogger/Twitterer’...
- Chinese Start Postcard Drive to Support Dissi...
- Wen Yunchao: The ‘Grass-Mud Horses̵...