November 10, 2014 8:57 PM
anti-Japan anti-Japan protests apec Asia CCP censorship Chengdu diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentaries Drawing the News earthquakes east china sea Feng Zhenghu film forced demolitions foreigners in China Germany Guangdong Harbin history Japan Japan relations KMT maritime disputes media censorship military military spending Ministry of Truth movies Nanjing nationalism natural disasters navy photos political cartoons political humor propaganda Sichuan South China Sea south korea state media suicide Taiwan territorial disputes TV World War II Yasukuni Shrine Zhejiang
March 27, 2015 8:17 PM
Last week, ahead of the APEC meetings in Beijing, the Chinese and Japanese governments issued a joint agreement in which they appeared to agree
September 26, 2014 3:00 PM
A month after Beijing avoided addressing its own history of 25 years ago, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen reports on the Chinese government’s
July 8, 2014 7:27 PM
- China Seeks WW2 Focus for Xi During Germany V...
- U.S. Committed to Defending Japan, Kerry Says...
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Nanjing by the Numbers
- Feng Zhenghu: Changing China from Terminal 1
- Video: Nanking！Nanking！(南京！南京！）
- Japan’s China Weapons Cleanup Hits a Sn...