May 21, 2015 12:00 AM
anti-Japan anti-Japan protests apec Asia Burma CCP censorship Chengdu diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentaries Drawing the News earthquakes east china sea film forced demolitions foreigners in China Germany Guangdong Harbin history hollywood Japan Japan relations KMT maritime disputes media censorship military military spending Ministry of Truth movies nationalism natural disasters navy photos political cartoons political humor propaganda Sichuan South China Sea south korea state media suicide Taiwan territorial disputes TV United States World War II Zhejiang
March 27, 2015 8:17 PM
Despite official suspicion of Western influence, Erik Crouch reports at The Verge that American imports dominated Shanghai’s first Comic
Last week, ahead of the APEC meetings in Beijing, the Chinese and Japanese governments issued a joint agreement in which they appeared to agree
November 10, 2014 8:57 PM
September 26, 2014 3:00 PM
- State Media In Overdrive Over Marco Polo Brid...
- China Seeks WW2 Focus for Xi During Germany V...
- U.S. Committed to Defending Japan, Kerry Says...
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Stumbling at the First Hurdle
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Noam Chomsky: Is the World Too Big to Fail?
- Nanjing by the Numbers