September 26, 2014 3:00 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
November 10, 2014 8:57 PM
A month after Beijing avoided addressing its own history of 25 years ago, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen reports on the Chinese government’s
July 8, 2014 7:27 PM
On an upcoming visit to Germany, President Xi Jinping is planning to send a message to Japan by focusing on his host’s World War II past, according
February 23, 2014 11:25 PM
- U.S. Committed to Defending Japan, Kerry Says...
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Nanjing by the Numbers
- Feng Zhenghu: Changing China from Terminal 1
- Video: Nanking！Nanking！(南京！南京！）
- Japan’s China Weapons Cleanup Hits a Sn...
- Script Issues Block US Movie in China