September 26, 2014 3:00 PM
anti-Japan anti-Japan protests apec Asia CCP censorship Chengdu diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentaries Drawing the News earthquakes east china sea film forced demolitions foreigners in China Germany Guangdong Harbin history Japan Japan relations KMT Korea maritime disputes media censorship Ministry of Truth movies Nanjing Nanjing Massacre nationalism natural disasters navy photos political cartoons political humor propaganda Shinzo Abe Sichuan South China Sea south korea state media suicide Taiwan territorial disputes TV World War II Yasukuni Shrine Zhejiang
November 10, 2014 8:57 PM
A month after Beijing avoided addressing its own history of 25 years ago, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen reports on the Chinese government’s
July 8, 2014 7:27 PM
On an upcoming visit to Germany, President Xi Jinping is planning to send a message to Japan by focusing on his host’s World War II past, according
February 23, 2014 11:25 PM
- U.S. Committed to Defending Japan, Kerry Says...
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Nanjing by the Numbers
- Feng Zhenghu: Changing China from Terminal 1
- Video: Nanking！Nanking！(南京！南京！）
- Japan’s China Weapons Cleanup Hits a Sn...
- Script Issues Block US Movie in China