September 26, 2014 3:00 PM
2013 Sichuan earthquake Abe aircraft carriers Air Defense Identification Zone Angela Merkel anti-Japan anti-Japan protests anti-japan protests 2012 archives Asia california bill 684 CBS CCP censorship chemical weapons Chengdu china tension comfort women defamation defense policy diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentaries Drawing the News earthquakes east china sea Feng Zhenghu film forced demolitions foreigners in China Germany Germany relations Gongli Guangdong Harbin Hengdian Hirohito history Japan japan apology japanese orphans Japanese war compensation japan history japan military Japan relations japan tension japan textbooks japan wwII john kerry
February 23, 2014 11:25 PM
A month after Beijing avoided addressing its own history of 25 years ago, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen reports on the Chinese government’s
July 8, 2014 7:27 PM
Reuters reports that the United States has emphasized its intention to defend both Japan and stability in the Asia-Pacific region “against
February 9, 2014 9:52 PM
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Nanjing by the Numbers
- Feng Zhenghu: Changing China from Terminal 1
- Video: Nanking！Nanking！(南京！南京！）
- Japan’s China Weapons Cleanup Hits a Sn...
- Script Issues Block US Movie in China
- The Anti-Japanese Resistance War, Chinese Pat...