February 9, 2014 9:52 PM
anti-Japan anti-Japan protests censorship diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentaries earthquakes east china sea Feng Zhenghu Hengdian history Japan Japanese war compensation japan history japan military Japan relations koizumi Lu Chuan military buildup movies Nanjing Massacre nationalism Nationalists Shinzo Abe TV Wang Shuo wwII Yasukuni Shrine Zhejiang
February 23, 2014 11:25 PM
Reuters reports that the United States has emphasized its intention to defend both Japan and stability in the Asia-Pacific region “against
As tensions between China and Japan mount once more, Robert Dujarric asks why Japanese apologies for past aggression often go unrecognized, concluding
November 25, 2013 6:11 PM
Though Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe has thrice refused calls for him to visit the controversial Yasukuni Shrine, his decisions to send
October 17, 2013 10:40 PM
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- Protests Mark Historical Anniversary
- Ministry of Truth: Death and Burial in Guangd...
- Dying for a Living: Anti-Japan War Actors
- Sharp Arrow Operation: World War II Kung Fu
- Unnamed Protesters: Kill All Japanese
- 70 Years Later, Struggle for Nanking Massacre...
- Nanjing by the Numbers
- Feng Zhenghu: Changing China from Terminal 1
- Video: Nanking！Nanking！(南京！南京！）
- Japan’s China Weapons Cleanup Hits a Sn...
- Script Issues Block US Movie in China
- The Anti-Japanese Resistance War, Chinese Pat...
- The Nanking Atrocity – Japan Focus
- Photo Series: 62nd Anniversary of Japan’...