18th party congress Ai Weiwei anti-Japan protests anti-japan protests 2012 beat black Bei Feng Beijing News broadcasting Cao Baoyin CCTV CDT translation censorship Chongqing Confucius Cultural Revolution diaoyu islands Drawing the News forced demolitions freedom of expression Global Times Hu Jia Hu Shi Internet censorship journalism Kuang Biao Liaoning Mao Zedong media control Netizen Voices News Simulcast Peking University people's daily political cartoons political humor propaganda Rebel Pepper sina weibo stability maintenance state media Tibet TV Twitter United States Wang Huiyao Wang Zhenyao weibo Wen Yunchao Xinwen Lianbo Xu Xiaoping Yang Dacai
- Netizen Voices: “Who Let You Provoke Uncle Ou”?
- Minitrue: Man Sentenced for Mao Portrait Ink Attack
- Words of the Week: Seven Don’t Mentions
- Translation: Internet Clean-up Awards
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Gao Yu
- Sensitive Words: Release of the “Feminist Five”
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear Campaign