The Chinese Communist Party Central Committee’s Politburo has met this week and set the date...
Code of Conduct
by Melissa M. Chan | Nov 18, 2012
As the tensions between China and other countries over the sovereignty of the South China Sea continues, Reuters reports Southeast Asian leaders want to hold formal talks with China about the South China Sea disputes as soon as...
by Xiao Qiang | May 23, 2007
From Asia Media: The South China Morning Post reports that the semi-official Internet Society of China released on its website yesterday a draft voluntary code of conduct for public feedbacks. Under the code, bloggers must agree not to post messages containing unhealthy, illegal, pornographic, defamatory or false information that may infringe on others’ legal rights. […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms