March 10, 2015 2:26 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake air pollution Ai Weiwei art Beijing bloggers blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship corruption Dalai Lama democracy diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth dissidents education food safety history Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan Japan relations journalism Mao Zedong media censorship migrant workers military Ministry of Truth political prisoners political reform press freedom propaganda protests public health Shanghai sina weibo Taiwan relations Tibet Tibet protests U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang
March 16, 2015 12:54 PM
Sensitive Words highlights keywords that are blocked from Sina Weibo search results. CDT independently tests the keywords before posting them,
Since assuming power in 2012, President Xi Jinping has been promoted in the state media as a “man of the people,” who enjoys steamed
March 9, 2015 12:23 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Shanghai Propaganda
March 3, 2015 10:54 PM
- Slogan of the Week: Five Nos
- Ming’en Media: From Political Satire to the M...
- CAC Debuts an Ode to Cyber Sovereignty
- Former Propaganda Chief Deng Liqun Dies
- Minitrue: The CCP Is With You Along the Way
- Quotas for University Youth League Propaganda...
- Minitrue: Mengniu Dairy’s Deshelved Dri...
- Youth League Propaganda Work for Universities
- Saying of the Week: Truth of the Universe
- News and Propaganda Resolutions for 2015
- Minitrue: Wenzhou Police Purchase Trojan Hors...
- Netizen Voices: Comparing NYPD to Chinese Pol...
- Minitrue: Urgent Notice on the Shanghai Stamp...
- Minitrue: Sino-Russian Currency Swap and Gas ...
- Minitrue: Lose Some Weight, Daddy Xi
- Minitrue: Downplay Surgeons’ Selfie
- ThePaper.cn and Propaganda 2.0
- Zhanggong Leaks: History is the Best Judge