September 14, 2014 9:58 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake activists air pollution Ai Weiwei Beijing blogs CCP censorship climate change coal corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth education exports food safety foreign companies freedom of expression Google Guangdong Hu Jintao India industrial pollution Internet censorship Japan journalism media censorship media conditions migrant workers military Ministry of Truth nationalism Netizen Voices oil online public opinion photos pollution propaganda protests public health Shanghai sina weibo sustainable development Tiananmen Square Tibet United States videos water pollution weibo Xinjiang
December 12, 2014 5:09 PM
Over the weekend, thousands of residents of Boluo County, Guangdong took to the streets to protest a planned garbage incinerator, which they feared
chinadialogue’s Luna Lin reports a senior official’s acknowledgement last week that lack of public consulation is a major cause
June 11, 2014 5:19 PM
In his latest cartoon, Badiucao illustrates the water crisis in Lanzhou, where authorities have warned citizens against drinking tap water after
April 14, 2014 12:22 PM
- This Week on CDT, April 18, 2014
- Rush For Bottled Water After Benzene Scare
- China’s Poisonous Waterways
- Is China’s Pork Consumption Hurting The...
- China’s Environment in 2013
- 2014: 10 China Stories On The Horizon
- China’s Dam Boom “a Faustian Bargain...
- Upper Yangtze Ecology “Collapses”
- Water in China: Desperate Measures
- Thousands of Dead Fish Found After Toxic Spil...
- Mining Tibet, Poisoning China
- Abandoned Steel Mills Threaten Public Health
- Foxconn Accused of Wastewater Pollution
- Rural Pollution: China’s Bad Earth
- Guangxi River Pollution Highlights Broader Is...
- Chinese Journalists Honored with Environmenta...
- ‘Growth First’ Mentality Undermin...
- Inside China’s “Cancer Villages...