April 9, 2014 9:10 AM
18th party congress 1989 protests anti-Japan protests Beijing beijing flood 2012 Bo Xilai CCTV censorship Chen Guangcheng Chongqing diaoyu islands Directives from the Ministry of Truth environmental protests filtered keywords Global Times Hu Jintao Hu xijin Internet censorship Japan June 4th media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth natural disasters netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices NPC official corruption online public opinion people's daily Politburo Standing Committee political cartoons political humor propaganda protests PX River Crabbed rumors Sensitive Words Series Shifang sina sina weibo tencent Wang Lijun weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang Zhou Yongkang
February 5, 2014 3:02 PM
Two months after New Citizens Movement founder Xu Zhiyong was sentenced to four years in prison for “gathering a crowd to disturb public
As of April 5, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Maoming Protests Continue:
April 7, 2014 9:14 AM
Before riot police cleared student protesters out of Taiwan’s cabinet and parliament buildings, several Taiwanese pop stars publicly supported
March 25, 2014 12:53 PM
- Weibo Messages Generated By 5 Per Cent Of Use...
- Sensitive: PX Protests, Tigers, More
- Who’s Behind Greatfire.org?
- Sensitive: Zhou Yongkang’s Given Name, ...
- Sina Weibo IPO Lays Bare Censorship Burden
- After Crimea, Hu Xijin Says “Truth Foll...
- An Autocomplete Analysis of China’s Col...
- Microbloggers Reveal Militarization in Tibet
- Sensitive: Attacks in Kunming, Guilin; More
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Netizen Voices: “Certain Retired Leader...
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- River Crabbed: Banking on a Double Holiday
- Sensitive Words: Xu Zhiyong, Offshore Money, ...
- Netizen Voices: Cancel the Trip to Dongguan