From China Digital Space
Chai Jing is the impassioned, to-the-point investigative reporter best known for her viral self-funded documentary on air pollution, "Under the Dome." Co-released online in March 2015 by Youku and People's Daily Online, "Under the Dome" was viewed 200 million times before being censored from Chinese video streaming sites.
Chai Jing at CDT
- Color of the Week: Chai Jing Blue 18 January 2018, by Josh Rudolph
- Person of the Week: Chai Jing 23 February 2017, by Josh Rudolph
- People’s Daily Online Editor, Vice President Investigated 28 August 2015, by Samuel Wade
- Government Policy Clearing the Air in Some Areas 24 May 2015, by Sophie Beach
- China Set to Step Up Control Over NGOs 12 March 2015, by Samuel Wade