From China Digital Space
The best of CDT longform translation.
Human Rights and Activism
- Love, a Decisive Moment by Li Jingrui (February 23, 2016)
Encounters with the State
- Defense Statement at Pu Zhiqiang's Trial by Shang Baojun (December 14, 2015)
- A Year as a Wife by Jiang Xue (October 8, 2015)
- Ten Notes on Taipei by Wang Yiqiao (February 5, 2016)
Past and Present
- Mr. President, There is Sadness Behind the Scenery by Yu Jianrong (November 30, 2015)
List of Authors
Jiang Xue is a reporter for the Hong Kong-based Asia Weekly (亞洲週刊).
Shang Baojun is an attorney at the Beijing Mo Shaoping Law Firm. He represented rights defense lawyer Pu Zhiqiang in 2015.
Wang Yiqiao is a PhD candidate in constitutional law at Indiana University. He blogs under the penname Sanjin (三斤).
- How Far Can I Go? And How Much Can I Do? by He Xiaoxin (August 15, 2015)
- Cruising the World: 600 Chinese Taste "La Dolce Vita" by Li Meiling (June 11, 2015)
- The Taiwan You Can See by Li Chengpeng (February 10, 2014)
- On the New Citizens Movement by Xu Zhiyong (May 13, 2013)
- Fire Between Dark and Cold by Tang Danhong (January 9, 2013)
- That Year, These Years: Stories of June Fourth Li Xuewen (June 25, 2012)
- Let the Sunshine In by Han Han (April 29, 2010)
- A June Deserter by Deserter (June 11, 2009)
- I Signed My Name After a Good Cry! by Tang Xiaozhao (Persian Xiaozhao) (January 11, 2009)
- The Olympic Dream by anonymous (August 1, 2008)
- Tibet: Her Pain, My Shame by Tang Danhong (March 23, 2008)
- My Experience at This Year's Blogger Conference by Yezi (November 12, 2006)
- The Monthly Expenses of a Migrant Worker by Karer (January 25, 2006)
- In 2006, We Hope by the editors of China News Weekly (December 31, 2005)