From China Digital Space
Columnist and pop-psychologist Tang Yinghong has used his disciplinary expertise—and his WeChat account—to analyze many social phenomenon in China: the mass appeal of Chai Jing's sensitive "Under the Dome" air pollution documentary, public indifference over the switch to a "Two-Child Policy," and foreign fast food companies' many scandals in China, to name a few.
Tang Yinghong on CDT
- Tang Yinghong (唐映红) on False Patriotism 27 March 2017, by Josh Rudolph
- Person of the Week: Tang Yinghong 17 March 2017, by Josh Rudolph
- Tang Yinghong: The Age of Smog 4 January 2017, by Josh Rudolph
- Translations: Chinese Cities’ Ride-sharing Rules 14 October 2016, by Josh Rudolph
- Drawing the News: Black Friday “Confessions” 3 August 2016, by Sophie Beach