From China Digital Space
Chen Min (陈敏) is a historian and journalist who goes by the pseudonym Xiao Shu. He is the author of "First Voice of History: Past Promises of the Chinese Communist Party" (历史的先声——中国共产党曾经的承诺) and "The Truth About Liu Wencai" (刘文彩真相), both banned in mainland China soon after their publication in 1999. Xiao Shu was a columnist at the Southern Weekly from 2005 to 2011, when he was forced out due to his political beliefs.
Xiao Shu at CDT
- Person of the Week: Xiao Shu 23 June 2017, by Josh Rudolph
- Behind the Fall of China’s Greatest Newspaper 30 January 2015, by Josh Rudolph
- Guo Feixiong, a Civil Rights Hero 10 January 2015, by Josh Rudolph
- Chinese Activist’s Attorneys Plan No Show in Court 11 September 2014, by Josh Rudolph
- Journalist Fired Over Work for Hong Kong Website 22 July 2014, by Samuel Wade