December 19, 2012 10:39 PM
Africa Africa aid Africa culture Africa investment Africa loans Africa trade allies angola chinese diaspora colonialism Congo Dalai Lama Darfur diplomacy Exim bank food supply foreign aid foreign loans foreign policy foreign trade Howard French Namibia natural resources Rwanda soft power South Africa Sudan U.S. relations zambia Zimbabwe
August 1, 2012 1:46 PM
Last week, the English-language China Daily newspaper launched its Africa edition in order to break a perceived western m
As China seeks to solidify its influence in Africa, Africa’s Chinese diaspora has been under pressure. With tensions incr
October 14, 2012 11:19 AM
The BBC reports on the extradition of Chinese nationals who have been making an illicit living in Angola: Angola has ext
August 26, 2012 4:49 PM
- Zambia: China’s African Headache
- Africa’s Chinese Diaspora: Under Pressu...
- What Is China Doing in Africa?
- China in Africa: Voices of Approval
- China Seeks Help on Kidnapped Workers
- China’s African Union HQ a Trojan Horse...
- China in Africa: King Cobra and the Dragon
- Documentary and Debate on China in Africa
- What Sata’s Win in Zambia Means for Chi...
- Ecobank Opens ‘China desk’ to Man...
- Growing Unease at China’s Role in Afric...
- Howard French on Africa in a Chinese Century
- China and South Africa Sign Business Deals
- Africa-China Trade: Building a New, Strategic...
- The Next Empire
- From the Charm to the Offensive
- China Helps the Powerful in Namibia
- China’s New Role in Africa