The following term comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political discussions. These are the words of China’s online “resistance discourse,” used to...
word of the week
by Josh Rudolph | May 30, 2018
On September 12, 2017, shortly after registering an account on Twitter, @ComYouthLeague tweeted:...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 2, 2018
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China