March 5, 2014 9:42 PM
January 28, 2014 10:59 PM
The ancient city of Kashgar, in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, was a key trading point along the Silk Road and a cultural center for Central ...
To welcome the opening of the CPPCC and the National People’s Congress annual sessions, Badiucao has re-imagined the popular Netflix series ...
March 2, 2014 11:54 PM
At Asia Society Jonathan Landreth explains how China prevented Jia Zhangke’s A Touch of Sin from making it to the Oscars despite its popularity ...
March 2, 2014 6:41 PM
- Li Joins Xi in Viral Cartoon Celebrity
- BBC Partners With Sohu to Offer On-Demand Dramas
- On Yiyun Li’s New Novel Kinder Than Solitude...
- Christianity and Chinese Exceptionalism
- Xu Bing’s Fascination With Text Writ Large
- ChinaFile Interview with Yu Hua
- China in House of Cards, and House of Cards in China...
- Video: Ai Weiwei’s “Million Dollar” Vase Smashed...
- Chinese Thriller Takes Top Berlin Prize
- “$1m” Ai Weiwei Vase Smashed in Miami Protest...
- After Winding Odyssey, Tibetan Texts Find Home
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Tom Carter
- Xi Touts Party as Defender of Confucius’s Virtues
- In Slickness and in Wealth
- Don’t Go Overboard Praising China’s Schools
- Slideshow: Life on a People’s Commune, 1975
- China’s Way to Happiness
- Mo Yan and the Gray Areas of Self-Expression