A former journalist, Leta Hong Fincher was the first American to receive a PhD in Sociology from...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 26, 2017
Between 2005 and 2011, Australian JFK Miller served as editor-in-chief of the Shanghai-based...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 19, 2016
The question of whether authors should accept censorship in exchange for publication within China...
by Natalie Ornell | Aug 30, 2015
Based in Washington, D.C., Liz Carter translates Chinese-language textbooks and writes at A Big...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 2, 2015
As mounting violence in recent years has led to an ongoing security crackdown in Xinjiang, the...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms