July 10, 2014 7:46 AM
July 8, 2014 5:33 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, has been leaked and distributed online. The name of ...
伟大的墙 (wěidà de qiáng): great wall Literal translation of the English “Great Wall” (the Mandarin term is 长城 Chángchéng, ...
July 9, 2014 10:06 AM
Xinhua News Agency published the following article on July 8 [Chinese]. China Prohibits Media Practitioners from the Illegal Recording and Transmission ...
July 8, 2014 3:11 PM
- Liberal Commentator Li Chengpeng Wiped Offline
- Mountains, Island, Secret Town; Haunts of China’s NSA...
- Hong Kong Media Face “Dark Days”
- Murong Xuecun Asks To Be Arrested In China
- An Online Shift in China Muffles an Open Forum
- How to Hunt a Chinese Hacker
- Mike Love, The Man Behind the Pleco Chinese App
- Girl Dies at Web Addiction Rehab School
- The Diminishing Returns of Tricking China’s Censors...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)： The Power of the Vote
- China Targets Extremist Internet Content
- Wen Jiabao’s Family Behind Cambridge Professorship...
- Minitrue: Sohu Editor Detained Over Weibo Post
- With Media Directives, Leaders Micromanage News
- Tiananmen 25: Tight Controls On Square and Online
- Word of the Week: Thirty-Fifth of May
- Minitrue: This Time of Highest Sensitivity
- Sensitive Words: June 4th