July 9, 2014 10:06 AM
July 8, 2014 2:05 AM
伟大的墙 (wěidà de qiáng): great wall Literal translation of the English “Great Wall” (the Mandarin term is 长城 Chángchéng, ...
As of March this year, social and political commentator Li Chengpeng’s Sina blog had received more than 342 million visits, while his Sina Weibo ...
July 8, 2014 3:36 AM
Zhuang Pinghui at The South China Morning Post reports that measles, a disease Beijing had planned to eradicate by 2012, is “making a comeback ...
July 7, 2014 5:29 PM
- How to Hunt a Chinese Hacker
- Mike Love, The Man Behind the Pleco Chinese App
- Girl Dies at Web Addiction Rehab School
- The Diminishing Returns of Tricking China’s Censors...
- China Targets Extremist Internet Content
- Soil Pollution in China “Still a State Secret”...
- Obesity, Malnutrition, Diabetes and Deforestation
- Chinese Cyber Espionage: What To Do?
- Lack of Transparency Fuels Environmental Protests
- Saying of the Week: Smile in Fountains of Booze
- Second PLA Unit Implicated in Online Spying
- 5% of Active WeChat Accounts Shut Down for Prostitution Ties...
- The Herbal Medicine “Death Sentence” in Uganda...
- How Chinese View Increasing Obesity
- LinkedIn Allows Censorship in Mainland China
- Sensitive Words: June 4th
- China’s Battle Against Google Heats Up
- China’s Solar Panels Come at a Dirty Cost