April 23, 2015 1:35 PM
April 23, 2015 10:43 PM
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political ...
The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) held a meeting on “Internet reporting work” in Beijing on April 14, as reported in the ...
April 22, 2015 6:07 PM
Sensitive Words highlights keywords that are blocked from Sina Weibo search results. CDT independently tests the keywords before posting them, ...
April 16, 2015 9:33 PM
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear Campaign...
- People of the Week: Chaoyang Masses
- Minitrue: Cease Fire on “Great Cannon”
- Minitrue: Delete Vice Education Minister’s Speech...
- Feng Zhenghu’s Airport Diary: Reverse Countdown
- Translation: Youth Volunteers to Spread Sunshine Online...
- Drawing the News: Bi Fujian’s Last Supper
- Netizen Voices: Criticize and Denounce the CCTV Traitor...
- Word of the Week: To Be Johnned
- Minitrue: CCTV’s Bi Fujian Bad-Mouths Mao
- Minitrue: Fujian PX Explosion
- Minitrue: Cool Down on Uncle Ou Shaokun
- Drawing the News: Hu Shuli vs. Guo Wengui
- Sensitive Words: Xi’s Security Shuffle
- Saying of the Week: Leaders First
- Statement on the Sealing of Zenith Holdings’ Weibo
- Minitrue: Patient Protest in Chongqing
- Minitrue: Caixin Editor Sues Tycoon Guo Wengui