July 2, 2015 12:38 PM
June 29, 2015 12:38 PM
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political ...
Today marks the 94th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese Communist Party. Previous Founding Days have been celebrated with filmic paeans ...
July 1, 2015 5:50 PM
The Chinese Communist Party grew by 1.3% in 2014 to 87.8 million members, according to a communique released on Tuesday by the Organization Department ...
June 30, 2015 8:16 PM
- Minitrue: Three-Year-Old Can’t Put Xi Down
- Word of the Week: Ditch Oil
- Sensitive Words: Direct Appeal to Xi in Guizhou
- Person of the Week: Power Whore
- Translation: Chinese “Dolce Vita” on Costa Cruise
- Man of the Week: Master Kang
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Disciplinary Official’s Death...
- Drawing the News: Li Xiaolin’s Daddy Issues
- Drawing the News: Human Cranes
- Sensitive Words: June 4th, 2015
- Drawing the News: Li Keqiang on Scene at the Yangtze...
- Translation: Public Opinion and the Sunken Ship
- Minitrue: Cruise Capsizes in Yangtze
- People of the Week: Red Second Generation
- Minitrue: Revenge for Forced Demolition in Xi’an...
- Boxun: Unified Strategy vs Hostile Rightist Forces
- Words of the Week: Volunteer Fifty Center
- Chinese Wikipedia Blocked by Great Firewall