March 12, 2014 12:00 PM
- Do not report hearsay concerning high-level cadres, such as the news on March 2 about Zhou Yongkang;
- Keep a reliable handle on the developments in Ukraine;
- Do not report or carry stories about disbanding
March 7, 2014 4:30 PM
霸道部 (Bàdào Bù): Ministry of Bullying A play on “Ministry of Railways” (铁道部 Tiědào Bù), which came under close public scrutiny ...
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State ...
March 12, 2014 11:01 AM
As of March 12, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Kunming train ...
March 12, 2014 9:57 AM
- Drawing the News: Know What I’m Saying?
- Minitrue: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Netizen Voices: “Why Not Call Them Chinese Terrorists?”...
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Netizen Voices: “Certain Retired Leader” Who?...
- Minitrue: We’re All to Blame for the Smog
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With the People...
- Gov’t Agency of the Week: Bureau of D*cking Around...
- Minitrue: Extol a Sunny Outlook
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Minitrue: US Economist’s Advice to CCP
- Minitrue: Obama’s Meeting with the Dalai Lama...
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Mainland Entitlement
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- Minitrue: Xia Baolong on Western Hostile Forces