March 11, 2014 3:56 PM
- Do not report hearsay concerning high-level cadres, such as the news on March 2 about Zhou Yongkang;
- Keep a reliable handle on the developments in Ukraine;
- Do not report or carry stories about disbanding
March 7, 2014 4:30 PM
A roundup of online political cartoons from the past week. Click any image to launch the slideshow view. Check out more cartoons at CDT Chinese. ...
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Chinese ...
March 9, 2014 9:10 PM
After the violent attack on the Kunming Railway Station last weekend, China’s state media warned that “the eastward expansion ...
March 5, 2014 3:49 PM
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Netizen Voices: “Certain Retired Leader” Who?...
- Minitrue: We’re All to Blame for the Smog
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With the People...
- Gov’t Agency of the Week: Bureau of D*cking Around...
- Minitrue: Extol a Sunny Outlook
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Minitrue: US Economist’s Advice to CCP
- Minitrue: Obama’s Meeting with the Dalai Lama...
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Mainland Entitlement
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- Minitrue: Xia Baolong on Western Hostile Forces
- Minitrue: Zhang Shuguang Family’s Offshore Company...
- Community Punished for Self-Immolations
- Minitrue: Do Not Oppose CCTV Dongguan Report