October 8, 2014 6:28 PM
2013 california summit alibaba Angela Merkel Beijing BYD Chen Guangcheng China China Mobile Cold War computer security congress cyberattacks exiles Exxon Facebook fair trade fbi financial fraud foreign investment foreign trade Foxconn fraud Germany Germany relations golden shield Google Great Firewall hackers hacking Hillary Clinton Huabao International huawei human rights conditions ICT India industrial espionage information technology infrastructure intellectual property rights international law Internet Internet censorship Internet infrastructure Internet management Internet security Internet surveillance iPhone Japan john kerry Li Keqiang
August 13, 2014 3:29 PM
More than a year after a Mandiant report accused a PLA unit of sustained hacking attacks against the West, the security firm’s founder has
At Ars Technica, Robert Lemos reports that outdated software helps make a prominent exile Uyghur group a soft target for state-sponsored hacking:
August 12, 2014 3:55 PM
Reuters’ Jim Finkle notes China’s exclusion of American Symantec and Russian Kaspersky anti-virus software from procurement
August 5, 2014 1:15 AM
- China Targets Microsoft in Possible Monopoly ...
- Chinese Hackers Pursue Key Data on U.S. Worke...
- How to Hunt a Chinese Hacker
- Chinese Cyber Espionage: What To Do?
- Second PLA Unit Implicated in Online Spying
- Questions Remain After Chinese Hacking Indict...
- China Dismisses U.S. Cyber-Spying Charges
- China Reacts to Reports About NSA, Huawei
- Snowden’s Latest: NSA Targeted Huawei
- How China Spies
- Xi Jinping Vows to Turn China Into a ‘C...
- China Decries U.S. Spending Bill
- China Seeks Quantum Codebreaking at Any Cost
- Huawei Is ‘Exiting the U.S. Market’
- Cybersecurity: Will China See Sanctions?
- Snowden: “Zero Chance” China Obta...
- Hacking U.S. Secrets, China Pushes for Drones
- Hacker Group in China Linked to Cyber Attacks...