The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 30, 2005
From People’s Daily: The Chinese Health Ministry will launch a nationwide system to collect AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) information through the Internet from county health authorities this month, moving away from the old method of collecting paper reports that went through a hierarchy of authorities.
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers