An anonymous Chinese tech and politics blogger known as program-think (编程随想) has reportedly been detained in China after evading identification and arrest for more than 12 years. program-think, whose Blogspot posts included...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 16, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Natalie Ornell | May 25, 2014
At China Change, 26-year-old blogger and former editor at qq.com Zhang Jialong explains why he...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 7, 2014
The Telegraph’s Tom Phillips profiles soccer- turned social commentator Li Chengpeng: On...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods