Amid a NATO meeting in Washington, ongoing Brexit negotiations in London, and an upcoming...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 27, 2017
Tsinghua University Professor of Sociology Sun Liping last week launched the WeChat public account...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 10, 2016
Britain’s former Prime Minister David Cameron and his Chancellor George Osborne spent...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 29, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”