Following a report from Mandiant about a Chinese hacker group allegedly linked to the People’s Liberation Army, the Obama administration condemned officially-sanctioned Chinese cyberattacks. Yet, following a three-month...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 31, 2010
The Wall Street Journal reports that 1989 student leader-cum-hedge fund manager Li Lu is a candidate to succeed Warren Buffett at Berkshire Hathaway: Twenty-one years ago, Li Lu was a student leader of the Tiananmen Square...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”