President Trump’s Thursday announcement that he will pull out of the Paris Agreement on...
by Paulina Hartono | Jun 17, 2010
From ClimateWire: For Isabel Hilton of China Dialogue, a website she set up four years ago to shine a penetrating light onto the environmental problems facing the vast and booming country, the activities of the Goodall Institute...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 14, 2006
From Geotimes: China’s Three Gorges Dam is famed for its size ” and its reservoir may be large enough to change regional weather patterns. The large body of water has altered temperatures, wind patterns and rainfall rates in both the local Three Gorges Dam region and in the upstream Sichuan Basin, a new study reports […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”