Kyodo reports allegations of continuing labor abuses at four Chinese factories supplying Japanese...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 25, 2011
Clothing retailer the Gap, which is trying to boost flagging sales in the U.S. with Black Friday incentives today, is also planning to triple its stores in China, Reuters reports: Redmond Yeung, president of China for Gap, which...
by Sophie Beach | Apr 3, 2005
From the IHT: The U.S. Commerce Department said Friday that in the first three months of the year, preliminary data showed that imports of textile and apparel products from China rose more than 63 percent from a year earlier… The figures came just days after Beijing released data showing that exports to the United States […]
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’