In The Humanist, Sam Geall looks at recent cases of academic or scientific fraud in China, and the “science cops,” such as Fang Zhouzi and Fang Xuanchang, who are trying to keep the facts in check. The article...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 22, 2010
The Los Angeles Times reports on the attack against Caijing reporter Fang Xuanchang and other threats faced by investigative journalists in China: In a secretive and often paranoid culture where muckrakers are viewed as...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism