In the Dallas Morning News, columnist Jim Landers writes about China’s role in the rescue of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and just how intertwined the Chinese and American economies are: China is still...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 9, 2008
The San Francisco Chronicle blog looks at the impact in China of the US takeover of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: How will this move affect the United States’ major creditors like China? A well-informed...
by Zhaohua Li | Jul 18, 2008
Chinese state media are reporting one of China’s largest banks “may” own $20 billion worth of debt in the United States’ gravely troubled lending giants Fannie May and Freddie Mac: The Freddie Mac and...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo