In August, news that Cambridge University Press had agreed to hide a haphazardly compiled list of...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 27, 2017
The United Front Work Department, a domestic and foreign lobbying organization that reports...
by Anne Henochowicz | Nov 8, 2012
The following is excerpted from the November 7 Financial Times Chinese article “An Inventory of the Popular Will ahead of the ‘18 Big’” (“十八大”前的一份民意清单), written by Editor-in-Chief Zhang Lifen. The Chinese Communist Party 18th...
by Xiao Qiang | Jan 6, 2010
Ronnie Chan, a Hong Kong based businessman and former head of Enron’s audit committee published an OP-ED on Financial Times: While the world debates the future of its financial system, global rebalancing or even power...
by Mo Ming | Feb 26, 2007
From Keralanext: British-based publisher Pearson said it planned to invest more in Web-based activities, particularly in the business segment via the Financial Times in the fast-growing Chinese market. Pearson Chief Executive Marjorie Scardino, speaking to reporters in a call on Monday after the company’s 2006 results, said she had ‘very strong plans’ for the Financial […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms