On Tuesday, the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) announced the final decision in a case...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 18, 2015
On Tuesday, November 17, senior Chinese officials faced questions from a U.N. Committee Against...
by Scott Greene | Oct 9, 2012
Adam Segal of the Council on Foreign Relations wades into the waters of international law, where China and the United States are at odds over whether and how to apply existing international law in cyberspace. From The Diplomat:...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo