On Tuesday, the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) announced the final decision in a case...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 18, 2015
On Tuesday, November 17, senior Chinese officials faced questions from a U.N. Committee Against...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods